For groups of over 15 persons we will create your very own tailormade menu.
Please contact us for further information.
This website provides information about the area and the services of Marina Brasserie & Cocktails. By accessing the site www.marinapuertopollensa.com you become a USER and this implies full acceptance and acknowledgement of the present legal notice, from the moment said access and/or use occurs. For this reason, we advise reading the present document before using any of the functionalities offered by this Website, and doing so every time you access it, as we reserve the right to change, modify, add or delete any part of these conditions at any time.
Accessing the website does not in any case represent the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the site.
In accordance with the provisions of Section 10 of Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information about the website owner is hereby provided:
- Website Owner: CREACIONES NOVAVILA, SL
- Registered Address: Passeig Anglada Camarassa, 7. Port de Pollença 07470, Illes Balears, España
- NIF B57399164
Apart from the registered address above, the following channels are made available to users for any requests, questions or claims:
- Website contact form
- Tel. +34 971 865 919
- info(a)marinapuertopollensa.com (replace “a” with “@”)
For the purposes of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, RGPD), regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal and free circulation of these data you are informed that the personal data collected on this website will be incorporated into files whose responsibility falls on the owner and will be treated for the use of administration tools, process your requests, address your suggestions or complaints, as well as to improve the quality of the web and our services. In general, it is reported that the fields of the web forms indicated as mandatory, must necessarily be completed for the correct processing of your requests. Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification and cancellation of their personal information, as well as their opposition to your treatment, by writing accompanied by a copy of your ID or passport and addressed to our address or the aforementioned mail.
The time in which we keep the information we collect about you depends on the purpose for which it is treated. All those affected by our data processing may, if they do not agree, file a claim with the A.E.P.D.
Users agree to use this Site in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of the present conditions and so as not to cause injury to the rights or interests of Marina Brasserie & Cocktails or third parties. The use of data published on the website for activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order and the use of such data for activities such as mass mailings (spam) is strictly prohibited.
This Site is provided “as is” and the User undertakes to use it at his/her own risk. Neither Marina Brasserie & Cocktails, nor its administrators, employees, providers or affiliates will be held responsible for damages, of any nature, either direct or indirect, which may arise from the use of this Site and Marina Brasserie & Cocktails is expressly excluded from any type of guarantees, whether they be implicit or explicit. Marina Brasserie & Cocktails does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Site, even though it will make all reasonable effort to this effect. On occasion, the website service may be interrupted for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance tasks.
JS Properties is not liable for any possible damages arising from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections due to causes unrelated to the above; nor for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor any other damage to the Users’ software or hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, trojans or other elements which can produce alterations in the User’s IT system, documents or files, and is not liable for any type of damages caused to the User for this reason. In the same way, Marina Brasserie & Cocktails will not be liable for the damages caused by third parties via illegitimate interferences beyond its control. Neither will it be liable for the damages caused through the use or incorrect usage of the Site’s content, nor for any consequences which may come about as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the content provided by third parties which may appear on this website. Marina Brasserie & Cocktails does not assume any obligation or responsibility for any part of the services which it does not provide itself directly.
JS Properties will not under any circumstances be held responsible for any of the content found at links belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and legality of any materials or information contained on any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Similarly, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the connected entities. In the event of one of the present conditions of use clauses being declared null and void, this would only affect said provision or the specific part of it declared void, and all of the rest of the conditions would stand, with exception to the said provision.
By accessing and using this Site you implicitly and expressly accept each and every one of the present conditions of use.
Without prejudice to any content for which third parties may claim intellectual property rights, the intellectual property rights of this Site, its domain name, source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.) are owned by Marina Brasserie & Cocktails; and the same has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, as provided under current copyright law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making all or part of the contents of this website available, is expressly prohibited in any form or by any technical means, without permission from Marina Brasserie & Cocktails or any third parties who hold intellectual property rights or copyright of the content affected. Notwithstanding the above, the user can view the website elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other hardware as long as this is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Any entities or persons who, via prior authorisation from the site owner, would like to establish a link with the site must guarantee that it will only provide access to the site or service and not reproduce any of its content or services.
This website shall be governed by Spanish Law with exception to rules governing conflict of laws. Without prejudice to the rights applicable to consumers with respect to jurisdictional competence as set out by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of the 16th of November, any dispute arising from the use of this Site or its services will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts which cater to the address of the website owner, Users expressly waive their own jurisdiction if different to the above.
Version 1.0 – June 2015×
A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the hard drive of the computers that connect to them. Although cookies are often used only for technical reasons, they can also allow for, amongst other things, the storage and recovery of information on a user's navigation habits and their device or computer, and depending of the information contained within them and the way they are used on your device or computer, they can also be used to recognise the user.
There are cookies which are controlled and managed by the owner of the Site (these are called 'first party cookies') and others which are owned by third parties (these are called 'third party cookies') because these provide a tool or an integrated website functionality.
Certain cookies are cancelled once navigation on a site comes to an end (session cookies) while others can remain stored on the user's device or computer and be accessed for longer periods (persistent cookies).
We use the following types of cookies on this Site:
1. Technical cookies or cookies which are fundamental to providing our services.
We use technical cookies in order to be able to provide services requested by our users. These cookies are indispensable for the navigation and use of the website's different options and services, such as controlling traffic, communicating data or identifying sessions.
2. Analytical Cookies.
Analytical cookies allow for the measurement and analysis of activity on websites and make it possible to identify user profiles. We use these cookies to collect anonymous aggregated statistics which allow us to understand how users use our website with the aim of improving and adjusting it to our visitors preferences. By way of illustration, the data derived from navigation on our Site which may be subject to analysis is as follows:
- The domain name service provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a provider user XXX can only be identified by the domain xxx.es and / or IP address. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
- The date and time you access our site. This allows us to check the times when there is the most traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
- The Internet address of the link that leads to our website. This data demonstrates the effectiveness of the different banners and links leading to our server allowing us to promote those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This tells us which areas of our Site are the most popular so that we can expand and improve its content so that users get a more satisfactory result.
Cookies do not contain information which on its own allows for the identification of a specific user. In our case, the information obtained can only be used in association with a specific user if that user has identified themselves on our Site.
Website users can decide not to receive cookies, delete them or be notified when they are added to their system by configurating their browser options. For more information on how you can best manage your cookies we advise users to consult the Help option on their browser.
To make this easier for you we have collected information issued by the main Web browsers on cookie management and include this below:
· Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
· Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
· Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all website functionalities.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, users may visit the consumer opt-out page on the NAI, Network Advertising Initiative website. Website:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
Write here your credentials to check your points. If you still don't have a loyalty card please click on "Get a card".
En cumplimiento de la legislación sobre Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, Creaciones Novavila S.L te informa de lo siguiente:
- Tus datos pasarán a formar parte de un fichero automatizado titularidad de Creaciones Novavila S.L, empresa con domicilio en Paseo Anglada Camarassa 7 de Puerto de Pollença, destinataria y responsable de la información que nos cedes voluntariamente.
- Creaciones Novavila usará tus datos para ponerse en contacto contigo por correo ordinario, correo electrónico, SMS, teléfono o por cualquier otro medio electrónico con fines comerciales, de marketing, publicidad y estudios de opinión.
- Si no deseas recibir información promocional y ofertas en general, incluidas las que se comunican por correo ordinario, por email, por SMS, por teléfono o por cualquier otro medio electrónico, o si deseas ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación u oposición, puedes escribir en cualquier momento a email@example.com (con la referencia: nº de tarjeta).
Condiciones de uso
Mediante la tarjeta Club Vilacuisines sus titulares disfrutan de ventajas exclusivas: descuentos y ofertas especiales, promociones, sorteos, fiestas, etc. Es una tarjeta gratuita, sin cuotas ni gastos de mantenimiento -ni coste alguno por su utilización- que podrás utilizar en cualquiera de nuestras tiendas:
• Restaurante Casa Vila. Pza. Miquel Capllonch 10. Puerto de Pollença-Mallorca telf.:971865919
• Marina Brasserie & Cocktails. Paseo Anglada Camarassa 7. Puerto de Pollença-Mallorca telf.: 971865774
Si todavía no eres socio del Club Vilacuisines, solicita tu tarjeta en nuestra tienda y se te entregará gratuitamente al momento.
La totalidad de las compras realizadas con la tarjeta de fidelización en las tiendas del Club Vilacuisines se convertirán en puntos acumulables que podrás consumir en nuestras tiendas.
1. La tarjeta Club Vilacuisines es propiedad de Grupo Creaciones Novavila S.L y se emitirá con carácter personal e intransferible a nombre del titular de la tarjeta. La realización de operaciones mediante la tarjeta exigirá la identificación del titular mediante su DNI.
2. La tarjeta de fidelización Club Vilacuisines no es una tarjeta de pago ni de crédito. Es imprescindible presentarla en el momento de la compra para poder asignar los puntos correspondientes.
3. Las promociones o descuentos realizados no son acumulables entre sí en ningún caso.
4. En caso de robo o pérdida el titular de esta tarjeta deberá comunicarlo inmediatamente para su anulación evitando así cualquier uso fraudulento de su tarjeta.
5. En caso de incumplimiento de las normas citadas Creaciones Novavila S.L dispondrá del derecho a retirar los beneficios de uso de esta tarjeta.
6. La conversión al canjear los puntos en euros podrá ser modificada a criterio de Creaciones Novavila S.L.
7. Podrá, así mismo, informarse de las distintas promociones y ventajas que esta tarjeta le ofrece, así como de su saldo de puntos, a través de la página web de Creaciones Novavila S.L. marinapuertopollensa.com
We use first party and third party cookies to optimise and improve the user's experience of our website and to manage our advertising spaces. If you continue browsing without changing your browser configuration, we will consider this as proof that you accept their use. For more information please read our Cookies Policy. Accept